Since announcing our participation in the Oracle Scaleup program and our plan to bring sales activity automation to the Oracle install base, more than a few few people have asked, “Why Oracle?”
Here are just a few of the many reasons why we’re entering the Oracle market:
- Second in CRM market share - The Oracle customer base is large and loyal. Oracle currently ranks as second in CRM market share according to IDC. That means thousands of B2B sales organizations that are looking for innovative ways to improve pipeline visibility, increase sales process adoption and reduce rep ramp time.
- Oracle Cloud - Oracle has built a market-leading cloud that rivals Amazon AWS and allows enterprises to innovate faster, improve customer engagement, drive business-process efficiency, and accelerate their digital transformation.
- Commitment to customer experience - Oracle believes in delivering a unified customer experience. By automatically collecting sales activity, data and signals from 70+ sales tools and business apps, Olono helps sales organizations understand the complete customer and take the right action at the right time.
- Betting big on A.I. and machine learning - Oracle is infusing its lineup of SaaS apps with A.I. and machine learning, which is a perfect fit for the Olono platform. In addition to automated data collection, Olono leverages A.I. and machine learning to proactively recommend—and often automate—the right action for sales reps to take for each opportunity, helping reps close more deals in fewer steps.
- Outstanding support and partnership - From initial discussions to the Oracle Ecosystem Grand Launch to our ongoing strategy, our experience with the Oracle team has been top notch.
Stay tuned. We’re expecting product availability later this year. If you are interested in being part of the Olono/Oracle Sales Cloud beta program, contact email@example.com. Together we’re reducing risk, increasing early funnel movement and most importantly, helping B2B sales organizations boost the top line.