The countdown is on. In just one week, Olono is headed to our first Dreamforce to introduce our sales sidekick to 110,000 sales gurus! Across our team we’ve attended hundreds of trade shows—Consumer Electronics Show (CES), RSA, CEBIT, Strata, SXSW, sales shows, social media shows, partner events, even the defunct COMDEX. But we know very well Dreamforce is a different beast. We’ve spent months preparing and are ready to make a splash, have awesome conversations about sales challenges and solutions, and become even more immersed in the Salesforce universe. Oh and did we mention pass out some awesome swag (YETI Tumblers anyone??)!
So as we look ahead to this very full and crazy week, here are 5 things on our radar:
- Hype or Reality: Einstein, Einstein, Einstein! It can’t just be us. Surely the other products might have a bit of a Jan Brady feeling when it comes to the level of buzz surrounding Einstein. But is A.I. truly being used in the CRM world? Is it actually in market and helping Sales Reps do their jobs and close more deals? We’re ready to find out.
- Ops, Admins or Reps: When it comes to attendees, we know there are an abundance of sessions and learning experiences geared toward sales admins. The question is, is Dreamforce still balanced or are we seeing a decline in the number of quota carrying reps that attend? And if sales professionals aren’t attending, what outlets are they using to continue their professional development?
- A Focus on Data Quality: Data is growing—at massive scale. We all get it. We know it well and it’s sure to be a hot topic. That’s a given. But beyond the stats, will we see a real focus on data quality and the impact every missed or inaccurate input can have on an overall company? And of even greater importance, will anyone talk about how to improve the quality?
- A Commitment to Unity: Salesforce is one of the most inclusive companies to work for. And their commitment to inclusion is clear—including many activities planned throughout Dreamforce. But beyond uniting people, we’re hoping to see a new focus on uniting the sales stack, uniting the partners, uniting sales and marketing. We hear day in and day out about the challenges sales reps face in trying to aggregate so many disparate tools. What, if anything is being done to help glue these pieces together?
- Best Side Show. Last but certainly not least. We’re ready for the zany, out of control and the “who possibly came up with that idea”. Whether it’s Lenny Kravitz dressing up in a Salesforce Animal Character Costume, Benioff sporting some insane shoes, skydivers or celebrity look-alikes, we’re expecting big things and hope our co-sponsors don’t disappoint!
Expectations are high. We can’t wait. Are you attending Dreamforce? Swing by our booth 2035—to see Olono in action.